Scene on Three #7
I’ve just read a teary story about World War II (Burial in the Cloud by Hiroyuki Agawa) and I catch a scene which left me with deep thought. Check this out:
“Incidentally, it seems children these days are brought up precious, a whole pack of junior scientist and junior nationalist. Well, adults have to stop building an artificial world for their children. Kids should never be deprived of the chance to wallow in the mud and climb trees. They need their butterflies, their mountains, and rivers. Let our generation die off, and let the coming generation enjoy a new and auspicious era, an era of real liberty and prosperity.” –p.157
I found this scene interesting, because it is simple yet somehow deep. This scene is written by a special attack soldier whose duty to die serving his country. He actually made a mark by writing this, that his dying should make a better changing to this world.
Want to share another thoughtful scene:
- Tuliskan suatu adegan atau deskripsi pemandangan/manusia/situasi/kota dan sebagainya ke dalam suatu post.
- Jelaskan mengapa adegan atau deskripsi itu menarik, menurut versi kalian masing-masing.
- Jangan lupa cantumkan button Scene on Three di dalam post dengan link menuju blog Bacaan B.Zee.
- Masukkan link post kalian ke link tools yang ada di bawah post Bacaan B.Zee, sekalian saling mengunjungi sesama peserta Scene on Three.
- Meme ini diadakan setiap tanggal yang mengandung angka tiga, sesuai dengan ketersediaan tanggal di bulan tersebut (tanggal 3, 13, 23, 30, dan 31).